WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam City Centre and is supported by a broader European presence from where the regional and US markets are traded.
For the Amsterdam office we are looking for
experienced traders with a proven track record to further expand our trading scope in various disciplines such as derivatives, cash, sales trading, ETF, crypto’s to add value to our existing trading team or develop new trading initiatives.
Do you want to take the next step in your career, add value to our existing trading team and develop new trading initiatives? Then we are looking for you…
Your work will consist mainly of:
- Managing the execution and risk of complex trading portfolios.
- Developing, maintaining and improving trading strategy, trading models, algorithms and systems.
- Generate consistent and steady revenue by trading a range of financial instruments.
- Look for new market opportunities.
- Work closely together with our engineers to constantly improve our trading strategies and infrastructure.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a highly professional and ambitious trading company in a very challenging and competitive market
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious trading company with a focus on technology and quantitative research
- Facilities to develop your skills and competences
- A competitive reward package
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Free sport facility
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Fun activities with colleagues on regular base
- Great office in the center of vibrant Amsterdam