XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
As a Technician Microbiology you are responsible for carrying out tests on samples of raw materials, intermediate and end products for release or stability studies. You are able to execute all provisions independently. In addition, you will perform all necessary administrative actions that are necessary for the approval of products and raw materials.
You work according to GMP / GcLP guidelines and perform routine microbiological analyzes. You asses the result obtained and in case of deviations you report these to the lab head of microbiology or QC manager.
You are also concerned with administrative processing of results and regulations, for example you contribute to the optimization of analysis methods, test validation, suitability testing and work processes. Next to that you will do inventory administration and you will place orders for laboratory supplies.
- MLO level with microbiology specialization (min. 5 years in pharma/GMP regulated environment) or HLO level (min. 2/3 years in pharma/GMP regulated environment)
- Knowledge of the English language in word and writing
- Knowledge of safety regulations
- Work accurately, accurately and efficiently
- Proactive / initiative, independent and result oriented
- Good communication skills in word and writing
Salary and Benefits
A great job oppurtunity -full time preferred, 32 hours discussable- at a great company involved in healthcare all around the world.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 8917.
- Professionele ontwikkeling