Senior Technician, ICT Corporate Services
NETHERLANDS - AMSTERDAM
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
At Digital Realty, we operate at the cutting edge of the data center industry – an exciting, fast-growing sector that offers big opportunities, whatever your background. We have the power to define the future of the digital worldwe live in. To make things happen. To achieve anything we put our minds to. And that power is our people.
Join us as Senior Technician, IT Corporate Services and you’ll help us achieve our digital ambitions, as you find your own powerand put it to work.
As the world’s leading provider of premium data center, colocation and interconnection solutions, our infrastructure stimulates the productivity, competitiveness and market reach of more than 2,300 businesses across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We enable new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, the Internet Of Things and the Cloud. We play a huge role in changing the way people communicate, work and think. And we’ve created a diverse working environment that’s built on collaboration and performance.
All of which means you’ll discover an unrivalled chance to develop and grow your career.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing level 2 support to internal customers, while ensuring that the IT Corporate Services team member’s deliver IT services to our end users according to identified objectives and agreed service levels.
We're looking for:
- Previous experience in working with managed service providers for IT operations support
- Subject Matter Expert in the delivery of desktop systems and applications in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows 10 endpoint lifecycle via MS SCCM, Autopilot, GPO, Azure On premise AD
- Microsoft Office365 and Office 2016 (macOS and Windows)
- Working experience in four or more of the following areas:
- Mac OS 10.10.x (and later) managed endpoints using Jamf PRO
- Active Directory Administration
- PowerShell or VB scripting
- SCCM - Reference image, task sequencing, and in-place upgrade deployments, application packaging and deployment, patching
- Print and Multifunction Device Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Vendor management
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification preferred with experience implementing IT service operations processes: incident management, problem management, request fulfilment, access management, etc.
- Experience with licensing agreements including MS EA, Adobe, Autodesk, and others
- Asset Management – Lifecycle maintenance of workstation inventory including tracking the status of IT assets for end user including laptops, desktops and all peripherals.
We do more than help you to find your power and make the most of it here at work. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, including:
- Rewards and recognition for performance
- Insurance schemes
- Personal pension
- Health insurance and dental contributions
- 27 days holidays
What's more, you'll also discover a dynamic and fun working environment with a great social side too. Ready to find your power? Apply now to find out more.
ENTER HERE - REQUIRED SKILLS NOT ALREADY LISTEDIN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
ENTER HERE - REQUIREDEXPERIENCE NOT ALREADY LISTEDIN THE JOB DESCRIPTION