G-Star is looking for an Experienced Technical Business Analyst to join the eCommerce Department. Together with the OMS & Marketplace Integration Manager and other (external) team members you will be working on the on technical day-to-day support and new functionalities for the online presence of G-Star.
G-Star is a place where your passion for all things jeans becomes a career. It's a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside people with the same mindset, feeding off one another's energy and drive.
It's a place to express and grow your specialization, in a dynamic environment that values proactivity and innovation. A 'Dutch' approach to communication encourages openness and clarity within a flat organization.
It's a place where the level of responsibility is equal to the level of fun. Hands on to get things done, they strive to make the impossible possible.
At G-Star, every day is another opportunity to push the boundaries of denim.
In this role you will be involved in many aspects of the Sterling OMS development lifecycle: from gathering and translating business requirements into technical requirements, UAT Testing to assessing the release risks when going to production. As an experienced Technical Business Analyst, you will be part of a team of internal & external developers, testers and business product owners, and applying best practices when making technical specifications of new features or technical interfaces for the G-Star OMS. Together with other members of the team you will be responsible for specifying and documenting technical solutions for new business requirements while maintaining an overview of how the OMS platform integrates with the rest of the IT (e-commerce) landscape.
Next to above main focus, you will also be responsible for the integration of external partners to the ecommerce fulfillment by integrating both Hybris (Product & Price) and Sterling OMS (Order management). In this role your first priority is to analyze the needs, align internal processes and guide launching the new channel or features. You are involved from the start of the contractual agreements until final GO-live of the channel, including operational gap analyses, challenge the marketplace for changes and advice towards Ecom business to ensure a fit in G-star's standard way of working and operations. You are the expert, the project manager for all change processes required to make the marketplace/drop shipment model successful.
To summarize main responsibilities:
- Day-to-Day PRD support and configurations
- Define technical solutions for business requirements
- UAT Testing
- Document changes in the knowledgebase
- Write manuals for business users if creating new functionality within the system
- Maintain a good level of architecture overview
- Participating in IBM Sterling and carrier integration sprint teams, reporting to the Product Owners;
- Gather customer requirements: Judge them on feasibility and impact within the (standard) IBM Sterling possibilities and share with our implementation partners;
- Develop solutions and implement the changes;
- Answer user questions and resolve incidents in the Omni-channel business area involving ECommerce, Retail and Carrier integration;
- Be the technical contact for our Marketplaces to support and implement their integrations in OMS and the connected systems
- provide training to employees;
- Keep standards in system changes through review, advice and acceptance of the specifications of the proposed system changes;
- perform functional testing and user acceptance test;
- Release management;
- Establish and maintain release (user) documentation.
- Education: Bachelor or Master's in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of ERP (or other complex supply chain, E-Commerce) project experience, including hands-on functional configuration, day-to-day support, facilitation and communication to customers and Stakeholders.
- Experience in cloud based applications and databases via AWS
- Experience working in a global IBM Sterling or similar Order Management environment.
- Experience in providing structure and guidance to a global project team.
- Experience with the integration of Marketplaces
- Experience in creating test scenario's and UAT testing
- Proven project leadership skills as demonstrated through Order Management Implementations.
- You know your way with: Sterling OMS, Marketplaces, SAP, APIs
- IBM Sterling certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence
- Project Management methodology courses (certification, or willingness to certify is a plus).
- High learning capabilities
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.