Functie omschrijving Senior System Engineer
- Select, deploy and maintain appropriate internal infrastructure to support global business needs.
- Supervise other members of the IT Services team, act as an escalation point and liaise with external service providers.
- Oversee system strategy, design, planning, deployment and support.
- Monitor, maintain, upgrade, backup and document systems including firewalls, databases, malware protection software, telephony and mobile communication devices and other processes.
- Ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the infrastructure meet the needs of the business.
- Plan for and act as a point of escalation for system outages and other issues.
Functie eisen Senior System Engineer
Knowledge and experience required:
- Microsoft technologies (MCSE or higher), Office 365, Azure.
- Network technologies, VPN’s, VLAN’s - Cisco (CCNA or higher).
- VMWare – Design, configuration and support.
- IP Telephony.
- Scripting / Powershell
- Backup and Storage technologies.
- ITIL,Prince, Agile frameworks.
- Security technologies and frameworks including ISO27001, GDPR.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- HA & DR solutions.
- A strong understanding of the challenges faced when migrating IT Services.
- Bachelor degree
- Willingness to travel.
- Desire to be hands on.
- English language fluently is a must, Dutch language is a pre
- Technology company providing software and hardware for cash handling automation and self-service solutions.
- More than 25.000 customers throughout the world.
- More than 1.100 employees operate in 19 countries and dealer networks cover more than 100 countries.
- European headoffice Utrecht region.
- Hands on
- International oriënted
- Excellent terms & conditions