As a Senior Strategic Analyst, your role is to ensure that the business can invest and grow while managing its liquidity, covenants, fx and interest rate hedging positions and make appropriate risk trade-offs, preparing stress scenarios. You will be reporting to the Treasury Director and working in the EMEA Headquarters of our client.
Our client is a large international transport and logistics organisation with EMEA Headquaters in Amsterdam.
- Prepare frequent strategic scenario analysis on impacts on liquidity, covenants of significant Capex, BD and other investments. Speed and accuracy are key to allow the business to execute quickly on investment opportunities
- Prepare frequent stress case strategic scenario analysis on impacts on liquidity, covenants from economic and business developments, develop plans and solutions to address these
- Modelling and simulating founder pricing models to facilitate negotiating on pricing
- Modelling and simulating TIP various financing pricing models to drive optimal funding costs. while managing liquidity constraints
- Scenarios modelling and strategic analysis on FX and interest rate hedging strategies
- Develop and maintain a detailed monthly forecasting model for Finance Costs/(Income) to support proactive cost and covenant management
- A strong right hand of the TIR Director (and CFO) with EMT/SLT, founders and shareholder, able to articulate clearly and simply externally the financial impacts of actions and various scenarios
- Preparing/execute project plan and CBA's for new funding structures/vehicles engaging with senior managers internally and founders externally.
- Owner of monthly next 5 quarters and long term covenant forecasting. Develop actions plans for any necessary actions to mitigate risks and
- Support budgeting and reporting on covenants, liquidity, FX and interest rate hedge positions.
- Master in Finance or Economics
- ACCA/ACT/CIMA/CA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of experience in finance modelling
- Excel - super user
- Influencing skills
- Executive communication skills
- Business knowledge and commercial acumen
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- A challenging role within a fast growing international organisation
- Competitive salary