XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
As a Facility Engineer you will be responsible for leading the facility design through conceptual (FEL2) and basic design (FEL3) phases. Facility design includes civil engineering and electrical engineering.
You act as a subject matter expert for technical aspects of a facility with a focus on civil engineering (cleanroom design) and electrical systems. You works closely and independently with design partners during concept and basic design phases. Design partners will provide the designs which you will review and comment on.
- BSc degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Approx. 10 years relevant working experience (as a senior project engineer at pharmaceutical company, and/or working for engineering firm)
- Excellent communication skills -Team player
- Basic knowledge for HVAC and mechanical system designs
- Background in cleanroom design and electrical engineering
- Hands on mentality
- Good writing and design skills
- Fluent in Dutch and preferably English
- Ability and willingness to search out for and implement/ realize own business improvements
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exhibiting sound leadership and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits
A great job oppurtunity at a large and diverse company, where you will genuinely make a difference.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 8895.
- Professionele ontwikkeling