Do you love to take responsibility and want to play a major role in making the trucks of our partner safer to? We are looking for a self-organizing and proactive (Junior) Embedded Software Engineer!
About our client
In this role you will work at the Embedded Engineering department which is responsible for the development of electronic vehicle systems. The foundations of these systems are developed together with several automotive suppliers. The appropriate application software is defined and implemented by a dedicated software team within Embedded Engineering
For the Embedded Engineering department from our client we are looking for a Senior Software Application Engineer with deep knowledge of the automotive industry. You will work closely together with the Control System Architect, Hardware/bas Software Engineer and the product owner on the next generation instrument clusters and in-vehicle infotainment systems. The vehicle controllers will be used for all the clients’ sub brands.
As a senior Software Application Engineer you will be responsible for:
- You will define and manage the application software requirements throughout the development cycle and after release to production
- You will coordinate and validate activities, support in defect analysis and resolution planning with appropriate stakeholders
- You will be responsible for the creation of development deliverables according our clients product creation process
- You will align with all the internal and external stakeholders
- You will prepare system documentation for release to manufacturing and the after sales department
- You have the ability to collaborate with different groups and departments
- You have strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and synthesizing
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to abstract from the current situation
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and succinctly
- You speak and write English fluently, Dutch is preferred not required
- You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Control Theory, Information Technology / Embedded Software, Automotive Engineering or something which is equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of experience in development of Embedded Systems
- You have knowledge of Functionalities within Instrument Cluster/In-Vehicle Infotainment domain
- You have knowledge of HMI/Application software development for infotainment platforms
- You are experienced in, In-vehicle communication (CAN/LIN) and Diagnostics (UDS)
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum methodology. This is a plus
- You have experience with process supporting tools for defect management, calibration and programming
- You have experience with Linux/Android/Genivi. This is a plus
- You are familiar with automotive safety and standards like ISO 26262, experience in AutoSAR and SPICE is a plus
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak