Outpost24 is a leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort.
We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled hackers! Are you a Guru on Hack the box, top earner on your bounty hunting platform of choice, greatest hardware hacker and #BadgeLife collector ever made, the next best social engineer or none of the above but just highly motivated to break stuff? Sounds like you will fit just right in!
We are currently looking for many new talents to join our team all of over the EU region, so if you feel this role is for you or any of the other roles we have available on our career page don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward speaking with you.
You will become part of Outpost24’s Ghost Labs team: Outpost24’s ethical hacking team, technically rooted and the core of Outpost24’s hacking activities. We perform all penetration tests, conduct security research, and contribute to the security community through responsible disclosure and proof-of-concepts. Do you think that you’ve got what it takes, and would you like to join the Ghosts? Read on!
As Senior Security Consultant in the Ghost Labs OffSec team, you are key in delivering our Offensive security and Red teaming services. Your daily activities involve:
- Performing traditional web, network, mobile and API penetration tests and writing a technical report that links your findings to the relevant (business) impact for the customer.
- Delivering smaller and larger Adversarial attack simulation assessments, from remote digital footprint assessment to full on-site Red team engagements that can run from weeks to months. Including, but not limited to phishing, physical pentests and network exploitation.
- Working on scoping requests from customers, planning larger assessments and assisting with quality assurance of team deliverables.
- Perform research projects on subjects that match your personal interests.
- Passionate for technology and security, with a proven track-record and a focus on certain areas (e.g. web application or network security).
- At least two years of relevant professional IT Security experience, for example in the function of penetration tester, security consultants, network (security) engineer or security researcher.
- Completed relevant University (of applied sciences) degree, or experience that exceeds that. Honestly, we care equally for the CVEs you discovered than a paper degree, either will do.
- At least one applicable professional certification (e.g. OSCP, OSWE, OSCE, eCPPT, GPEN, CISSP, CCSAS)
- A true team player and self-claimed computer nerd.
- Programming/scripting and network engineering skills.
- Professional English communications skills.
- Willingness to travel, given normal circumstances.
- Located in either Europe/UK (Amsterdam – NL, Brussels – BE, Karlskrona – SE, Plymouth – UK), or within the EU but remote working from home. We would love to have you around in our key-offices, so living in the vicinity of one of our offices is a benefit.
As Senior Security consultant, you are a passionate omnipotent hacker with a dash of business knowledge but above all a constant drive to keep on learning new things and transferring this knowledge. You can apply your technical skills independently, but you are also a true team player. We expect a strong drive to excel in what you like best, whether it is bypassing anti-virus, picking locks, phishing people, or breaking web applications. By having a team of people that do what they are passionate about, we believe to add the most value to our customers and find the coolest things while doing so.
In return for your efforts we provide you with a great team, flexibility in planning your working hours, training throughout your career, fun team-events, a buddy to help you achieve your personal goals and of course a competitive salary.
Like what you see and want to know more? Apply now!
As part of the recruitment process you must be able to pass a background check in order to qualify for this position.
Outpost24’s values – Knowledge, Innovation and Team – define our corporate culture and our commitment to customers. They influence every aspect of our business and guide us in our ambition to provide maximum value for our customers. By being at the forefront of cyber security through knowledge sharing, training and research, providing innovative and state of the art solutions as well as creating a collaborative environment with customers and partners, we can continue to be an attractive company that strives for the highest potential and to ensure customer success.