You ensure that 5CA and our clients’ information is secure. You are a detail-oriented Senior Security Administrator who is responsible for network and systems security, troubleshooting network access, and implementing network security policies & procedures at our organization.
The Security Administrator works independently within the established procedures to ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction. Your responsibilities include performing risk assessments, audits, staff training sessions, and monitoring network activity. You also design, implement, manage and improve security measures, including network and endpoint security, logging, SIEM, and vulnerability scans. In addition, you support, advise, describe and maintain technical security baselines and guidelines, and manage information security incidents and perform audits. You will report into the Information Security Engineer.
- Configuring and supporting security tools (firewalls, antivirus, and IDS/IPS software), analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements
- Training employees in security awareness/procedures
- Developing and updating disaster recovery protocols
- Conducting security audits and performing risk assessments
- Consulting with staff, managers and executives on best security practices and providing technical security advice
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Monitor traffic for suspicious activity
- Implementing network security policies
- Identifying threats and working on steps to defend against them
- Document and maintain security policies and procedures