This international and prestigious company develops state of the art and revolutionary therapeutic biotechnological products against various diseases like cancer. Their R&D location in the region of Utrecht contains laboratory professionals of all levels that collaborate in a multiple development projects.
Within the team responsible for development of immunological and cell biological assays for clinical and preclinical research, we are searching for a Senior / Principal Scientist. With your extensive experience in assay development for clinical and non-clinical trials you guide the team in phase 1 and 2 of the clinical trial process. Your main responsibility will be to:
- Develop immunogenicity and biomarker assays
- Ensure their compliance to GCP and GLP regulations
- Write the needed documentation
- Ensure information is up to date on scientific improvements regarding immunology and regulatory changes
- In your senior / principal role you will be responsible for managing and coordinating a team of other scientists and technicians.
The team works on assays for therapeutics using antibodies for the treatment of diseases, mainly cancer. Therefore you will need a thorough understanding of the underlying mechanisms of cancer development. We are therefore searching for candidates with proven knowledge in oncology and hands on experience with relevant laboratory experiments.
The focus in this role is not so much on the practical laboratory experiments, but you are expected to focus on documenting protocols, write scientific reports, publications, patents and presentations, meeting with various teams, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. The ideal candidate has extensive (5 - 15 years) industrial experience after finishing his/her PhD in a relevant topic.
This is a permanent position at an innovative and growing biotechnological international company.
For this position we are looking for experienced scientific professionals with the following background:
- Finished PhD in a relevant topic
- At least 5+ years of industrial working experience (in a biotechnological company)
- Expertise in oncology, immunogenicity and assays for large molecules
- Experience with immuno-assays, cell based assays and LC-MS
- Extensive knowledge of compliance with GLP and GCP
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Good communication skills
- Capable of working with tight deadlines
Salary range: Euro 4500 to 6500 per month
Senior / Principal Scientist (Non) Clinical Assay Development - develop immunogenicity and cell biological assays for (pre)clinical trials.
LabResource is het grootste laboratorium recruitment bureau in Nederland, gespecialiseerd in uitzenden, detacheren en werving & selectie binnen: Quality Assurance / kwaliteitszorg, research en development, product ontwikkeling, laboratoriumcoördinatie en management, procesvalidatie en optimalisatie.
Vacatures waar wij voor werven zijn onder andere: laborant, analist, quality Assurance officer, CMC, drug development, assay development, CRO, CMO, laboratoria manager, R & D medewerker, applicatie specialist, organisch/ synthetisch technician, science / wetenschappelijk medewerker, technicians. Vakgebieden zijn onder andere: biochemie, life science, moleculair biologie, analytische chemie, petro chemie, microbiologie, biotechnologisch, scheikunde, organische chemie, synthese, voedingsmiddelen, farmacie, petrochemie, milieu chemie, scientific sales, geur en smaakstoffen, klinisch/medische chemie, medical devices, food & nutrician.
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 020 - 406 97 50 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Euro 4500 to 6500 per month