The Senior Sales Trainer is responsible for developing and delivering technical sales and sales methodology training for Infoblox’s internal and channel partner worldwide sales forces. This diverse role will allow the ideal candidate to grow their career in many different directions, and will deliver massive impact to our internal and partner sales & customer success efforts. The Sr. Sales Trainer will align and work very closely with field teams, product marketing, product management, marketing and customer success teams to develop comprehensive role-based training requirements, align on key initiatives and deliver comprehensive programs to meet the needs of the direct and indirect sales force.
This person spends quality time with new and experienced field team members across numerous job roles, so a passion for our products and company is a must. You will develop and deliver new-hire training, advanced training, soft skills training, and ongoing enablement programs associated with new products and organizational initiatives. This is truly an exciting role within a high-performance enablement team that requires an energetic, smart, human-oriented individual – if this sounds like you then please apply!
This position will be based in Amsterdam, and will travel frequently across EMEA to deliver training to a wide variety of internal and partner audiences.
- Candidate must have demonstrated success developing and delivering technical sales training material, and tailoring material to address regional needs
- Experience with developing and delivering blended learning methodologies: instructor led training (ILT), virtual instructor led training (VILT) and e-learning
- High degree of comfort organizing and driving an EMEA-wide sales training program to audiences with diverse backgrounds
- Experience with instructional design and delivery required to keep the curriculum up to date with product enhancements, new technologies and trends in training
- Strong writing and presentation skills that contribute to the transfer of market insight, technological advantage, and effective sales techniques
- Experience working with various geographies to standardize sales tactics to allow for the creation of a single, comprehensive and scalable sales training program
- Experience in creating Sales Tools including Sales Play Books, and Quick Reference Manuals for sales representatives
- Experience in DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management (DDI) technology and/or Cybersecurity a plus
- 5+ years’ experience developing sales training and tools
- Demonstrable experience with enterprise field sales, and partners/channel sales in global organization is critical
- Strong ability to deliver training in both a classroom environment (ILT) and via online meeting software (VILT) required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Individual must have experience (5-10 years) in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Marketing, or Sales Enablement field (field selling experience a plus)
- Multilingual a plus, preferred languages include: English, Spanish, French, German
- Candidate must have 5+ years’ experience delivering sales training to sales and technical sales experts in the networking or security industry
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar disciplines or equivalent experience in Sales, Sales Enablement or Sales Training.
- Masters Degree in Business or Instructional Design a plus
- Work with a world class Enablement team in a rapidly growing market-leading company
- Career path with opportunities to grow your career
- Discretionary PTO policy
- Excellent benefits – including ongoing education opportunities
- And many, many more perks!
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in DDI networking and rapidly growing our security business. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking and security technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.