Join DEKRA, the global leader in safety
Senior Sales & Marketing Employee
How your day looks like
Contribute to the growth, transformation, and success of one of the largest organizations in the area of safety worldwide. Together with your team, you are the spider in the web in the area of sales, marketing, and strategy for the region Northwestern Europe (3,000 employees/13 countries). You naturally combine the factors of people, process, and technology to drive forward change.
With this newly built department, we have the mission to accomplish a common and aligned commercial strategy as well as develop the marketing and sales function to drive business growth and market share. The goal is to make sure that all the parts of the organization are aligned to meet the strategic objectives.
- You support the transition from ‘service selling’ to ‘customer segment value propositions’
- You keep close contact with country sales & marketing colleagues to understand their challenges, goals, and initiatives
- You develop creative ideas and practical solutions for the business usage of our new CRM system in line with our (customer segment) strategy and business goals - connecting strategy, tool, and data
- You advise and coach how to use our new CRM tool, analyze data, and set up reporting
- You support and engage the regional commercial community
- You assess the sales and marketing function as well as propose transformation plans (people, process, technology)
- You gather and analyze the market, customer, and sales data to make fact-based recommendations
- You contribute to strategy development and deployment on the corporate, regional, and country level
What we expect from you
- Capable of planning and delivering complex business transformation programs, including organizational, process, and technological changes
- Pragmatic and hands-on, with experience in operational sales and marketing
- HBO/WO economic degree ideally focused on Sales and/or Marketing
- Familiar with SalesForce Sales and Marketing Cloud or similar CRM / marketing automation tools
- Committed to add pragmatic business value and continuous improvement
- Structured, process- and detail-oriented
- Prospering in a dynamic, versatile, and international environment
- Self-starter, with an appetite to learn and adapt constantly
- Communicative team player with the ability to get and keep people engaged
- Excellent English language skills
Our employees are the face and driving force behind DEKRA. We offer an attractive salary and a good package of employment conditions, including 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days on an annual basis, a success bonus, and a discount on several insurances. If you grow, DEKRA grows too. That is why we offer an extensive online training package from GoodHabitz.
But most importantly: this is an independent and challenging job, within a dynamic and international environment with expertise and a great team.
DEKRA has been working on increasing safety for more than 90 years. It is one of the world's largest expertise organizations. With more than 45,000 employees, a turnover of 3.3 billion euros, and activities in more than 50 countries.
With over 1,000 employees in the Netherlands, we are active in various fields, including Product Testing and Certification, Business Assurance, Material Testing and Inspection, Occupational Health and Safety, Rail and Claims, and Expertise.
Product Testing and Certification is an expert in the testing and certification of consumer, industrial, automotive, and IT products, products used in hazardous areas, and medical devices for markets worldwide.
In addition to a focus on the safety of electrical and electronic products, we also offer services that are focused on connected car, cyber security, Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC), and the Internet of Things.
We have a clear ambition: in 2025, DEKRA will be the global partner for a safe world. And you are welcome to join us!
If you have any further questions regarding Job-ID please contact:
Minke van Puijenbroek +31615172460
Apply for the Senior Sales & Marketing employee
Please apply via our applicationform