This Sales Manager role sits within the Cash Management team of Global Banking and focuses on business development, client acquisition, continuing relationship management, and providing the necessary support through the effective positioning of Cash Management products (locally and globally).
Our client is one of the world's biggest international banking and financial service organization with a global reach. Their service enables corporate clients to make the most of new opportunities in domestic markets, carry out cross-border transactions and expand internationally. The Amsterdam entity looks after Dutch-headquartered clients as well as overseas multinationals with local operations in the Netherlands.
The candidate will be focusing on business development, client acquisition, continuing relationship management and providing necessary support through the effective positioning of the product both locally and globally. In this position you will contribute directly to revenues and margins, the competitiveness of the bank, and relies on exceptional execution and implementation of the organizations business, financial, and strategic goals in the Netherlands. You have a sound understanding of customer revenue set, assets, liabilities and transaction volumes(drivers)around them. You'll Monitor and track plan execution and implementation on continuous basis and you will assist in the management of the Product profitability. In this roll it is important you have technical Management experience- Proficient knowledge on the product offerings and technical competence to position products effectively and understanding implementation efforts and client impact. Variance analysis as per request from head or senior management and have extensive interaction with functional partners such as Implementation and Client Services, Operations and Technology.Furthermore you will sell and support the cash management products to clients in The Netherlands and in other countries in which the organization is present.
* Actively managing a portfolio of large corporates, multinationals, and international treasury centers.
* Acting as sparring partner on cash management to both internal stakeholders(RelationshipManagers),and more importantly, clients(treasurers/other treasury staff).
* Acting as escalation point for cash management issues within the organization branch network, and assuring that issues are solved in a timely manner by the various client service, implementation, and/or product teams.
* Liaise interact and support Customer Groups locally, regionally and globally constantly keeping
relevant parties abreast of Dutch market and product developments.
* Work with Implementation Management to assure agreed product/services are correctly implemented within agreed timelines.
* Provide specialist support to coverage teams on the product suite in the Netherlands.
* Interact and partake in pipeline management, deal momentum, and implementation.
* Participate in and lead complex sales & deal structuring, RFI/RFP process.
* Client Focus assist in cross-selling as part of the product mix to new/existing clients.
You have a master's degree or bachelor's degree with a relevant focus area and are able to build trusted relationships with clients (internal and external), acting with confidence in relation to understanding their needs. You have technical Cash Management and Liquidity knowledge (Channels, Swift, File Formats, Liquidity Products, Pooling, etc.)
Furthermore you have:
* Excellent network within large corporate clients in the Netherlands.
* Very strong interpersonal skills to interact appropriately with client senior management.
* Excellent communication and written skills in English.
* Pro-active, ability to work in a team.
* Accurately interpret and analyze results with attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize tasks, understand and escalate issues, ability to acquire new skills and assist
* Very strong analytical skills.
* Thorough awareness of market needs and competitive environment.
* Demonstrate innovative capability and recognized cash management product industry skills.
* Capable of substantially impacting customer relationships.
* Successful track record in product and sales leadership.
* Ability to structure innovative solutions to complex payments and collections problems.
* Banking experience essential, with preferable focus around Transactional products (Payments, Cash
Management, Receivables) and Liquidity.
* Proficient knowledge of local country market regulations
* Financial management skills.
* Awareness of Treasury Management Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning programs.
The company offers good market conform primary and secondary benefits. You will be working in an international organization with short lines of communication