As a (Senior) Research Associate Bio-Assays (HLO) you will develop and qualify bio-assays used by internal and external parties. Your tasks are to interpret, document and proces the results. You report the results to the team and once the assays meet all requirements, you will transfer the assays to contract research organizations. The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Together with involved colleagues you invent and develop life-changing immunotherapeutics.Locatie/Standplaats
For the position of (Senior) Research Associate Bio-Assays (HLO) we are looking for 2 candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A completed HLO education or equivalent (Candidates at PhD level will not be considered for this position);
- Experience with cell culture is required;
- Proven experience (4 years) in immunology-based assays, such as immunoassays (ELISA), flow cytometry, and cell-based assays;
- Familiar with basis statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo;
- You are able to work under guidelines;
- You document results accurately;
- You are able to work well under pressure and you like alternating between office and lab tasks;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicines which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results. Unfortunately, candidates who have finished a PhD are not suitable for this position.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get directly a contract at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Patrick de Haan, 31 (0)88 - 890 0839.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.