In this position you will assist the head and deputy head of Corporate and Investment Banking Department in marketing high quality corporate customers and developing profitable business opportunities.
International industrial and commercial bank based in Amsterdam
You will be responsible for corporate customer marketing and relationship maintenance. Explore customer demands and create prfitable business opportunities. Furthermore you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining effective communication with target customers, as well as developing new business from current customers. Provide the customer with qualified services, financial products or solutions timely;
- Daily operation such as corporate deposit and settlement; paying attention to the operating conditions and account variation of customers, providing customized suggestions timely;
- Establishing wide and frequent communication mechanism with local investment banking institutions and agencies; acquire investment banking opportunities in time;
- Provide clear and thorough responses to potential inquiries by customers on product and services description, functionality, requirements, risks and mitigants.
- Responsible for credit investigation and management, such as customers' annual rating,credit limit, loan quality classification, prepare related report and update all related information into GCMS, draft investigation report, complete-loan report etc.,
- Responsible for AML analysis as requirement of Compliance Department, including KYC and KYT analysis, CRS and FATCA certification, Blacklist check and annual review etc;
- Draft meeting memos after customer visits;
- Provide financial support for domestic companies investing in China, as well as Chinese companies developing in the Netherlands by integrating and connecting with Head Quarter, oversea sister institutions and domestic branches in China.
- Responsible for archiving paper file and electronic file on credit business.
- Good networking with big-size corporate with credit demand.
- A bachelor or master's degree in an economical direction
- Good networking with the syndication team or corporate banking team of mainstream banks in the local market.
- Understanding of local banking regulations and tax implications
- Good knowledge and experience in the main sectors in Netherlands, especially in Real Estate sector.
- Good knowledge in credit and settlement products provided by ICBC Amsterdam Branch;
- Sufficient research on the local market;
- Communicate effectively and sales professionally;
- Be responsible well organized and proactive. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The function requires comprehensive knowledge and wide practical experience across a number of corporate financial services, including settlement business, investment banking, credit business, trade finance, cash management etc.
- Experienced in office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Sufficient knowledge of Anti-money-laundering relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements
The company offers good market conform primary and secondary benefits. You will be working in an international organization with short lines of communication