Interesting position for professionals with a analytical / pharmaceutical background and a strong drive to be involved in the product development process, including the submission and approval of new products.
In this role you will play a key role in handling compliance documents within the quality center, ensuring that that the products that are being sold on the international market follow GMP / GDP guidelines.
- Ensure that the batch documentation is in accordance with GMP guidelines for NL and international markets
- Develop and improve systems for change controls, CAPAs and deviation management
- Update and maintain quality agreements with suppliers and customers
- Degree in pharmacy, analytical chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry
- 5+ years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills, and a team player attitude
- Good project management skills
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Employment: temporary contract with Oxford
- Salary indication: from €3500
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (part-time can be discussed)
- Location: Amsterdam region
Vacancy number: 15657
3,500 - 4,500 /maand