We are looking for a Senior Python Developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Strong experience with Python (a minimum of 4 years)
- Experience developing with Django, Flask or other Python web frameworks.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git and Github )
- Living in The Netherlands or willing to relocate to The Netherlands
- Good knowledge of the English language
Do you feel your skills and experience match the job description? Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org