Van Ameyde (VA) operates with 1.500 employees in over 20 European countries. We are a B-to-B service provider to insurance companies and fleet owners. These services range in size and spread, from a single market to large pan European programs.
Van Ameyde has an average annual growth of 10%. Our business development activities secure a healthy inflow of new clients and multinational contracts. The implementation and management of such new programs in our European operations (sometimes straightforward, often complex), is managed by our central Operations team.At the same time VA continuously aims to optimize operationsand develop innovative solutions for its markets.
To support our head office’s Operations Department in Rijswijk with these projects, Van Ameyde is looking for an outstanding Senior Project Officer.
After a period of one to two years, having obtained and demonstrated the necessary skills, you will have the opportunity to promote to a Project Management function.
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Ensuringcorrect and timely delivery of project elements;
- Understand and support transition processes, issues, risks, etc.;
- Status and issue reportingaround area of responsibility;
- Stakeholder management in a multi-cultural environment on tactical and execution level;
- Monitor realization versus Business Case of the programs and projects.
To be successful in this job you have(acquired):
- 2-5 years of work experience, preferably in an international B-to-Benvironment, preferably in or related to insurance or claims management;
- A Master or Bachelor degree in business;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both verbally and written;
- An energetic service and team player mentality;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- A get-it-done attitude;
- Solid people and stakeholder management skills;
- Prince2, LEAN, IPMAcertificates are a plus.
We would love to welcome our new Senior Project Officer (International) and offer excellent opportunities, such as:
- Challenging projects in a European playing field;
- An entrepreneurial environment in a growing company;
- Training opportunities;
- Career growth based on proven skills and ambitions;
- An attractive salary;
- Solid company pension scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please send your resume and motivation email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening is part of the selection procedure.
Please do not contact us for acquisition purposes!