The Senior Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day drive and delivery of the project in the transformational space of the project and the span of activities supporting it, - and working with multiple countries in deployment mode in parallel to offer the guidance needed to be successful in the country deployment space.
The client is a Global Leader Amongst Logistics Companies and prides itself on being at the forefront of innovation and excellence in procurement, warehousing, distribution, freight and transportation management. They are fully committed to creating partnerships with our customers that drive success.
The responsibilities of this role include management of progress, issues and risks. The Senior Project Manager will support the Program Director and provide guidance to the central team as well as the cluster deployment teams in driving the right change management and communication practices, training in the geographies in deployment to ensure successful and on-time project delivery, transformation and business case realization.
The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the different elements of the project on a day-to-day basis. He/she will verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of activities, functions including pillars of Change management and Communication, Training, Deployment, Master Data Management, EDW and reporting, Process Design
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Supports with his/her level of expertise on the given areas to ensure that scope and delivery of these areas is optimally scoped and driven
- Provide best practice Project Management Practices, Monitor and Control and supports/coaches cluster deployment leads
- Performs Weekly progress status calls
- Provide Project Risk Analysis
- Maintain overall control of the schedule, budget and scope
- Prepare the management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to conduct the Project
- Acts as 'right hand'-to and a trusted member of the Program Director team
Profiel van kandidaat
- At least 7-10 years of project management experience, SAP/ERP implementation is plus
- Ideal candidate will have solid experience in full life cycle ERP implementations or equivalent experience managing large, complex, ERP solutions focused on the transformational element - change, communication, training and other more technical delivery streams
- Experience working with mixed teams including onsite and offshore resources, internal and external and other partner resources
- Industry experience in logistics and manufacturing, including financials/back-end integration a plus
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile approaches to project management
- Experience managing multiple projects or workstreams at one time
- Strong time management skills as you'll have multiple priorities
- The ability to be self-directed and work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Demonstration of good judgment; ability to know when to listen vs. ask questions
- Innate service mentality and care for 'customer' experience
- Demonstrated ability to proactively mitigate risk
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Must be able to perform the basic functions of the job
- Remote work and travel - 20%-40%
- Strong conceptual thinking and ability to have a future oriented view as well as the operational focus on 'today'
- Strong leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Able to work under (periodic) intense time pressure to meet required deadlines
- Able to work pleasantly and respectfully with others across different levels, functions and cultures
- Proactively shares knowledge and information across organization
- Acts with transparency and high-degree of collaboration with other teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and priorities as well as understanding of the 'bigger' picture
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Conflict resolution experience
- Excellent decision making and leadership capabilities
Working within an international company with a global scope. Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
€ 89.000,00 - € 91.000,00 /jaar