The Senior Procurement Specialist is the primary business interface for local contract owners, providing updates, and remedying issues. The Senior Procurement Specialist provides dedicated procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the Department Manager and plays a role in ensuring that the business stakeholders' they are managing are satisfied with the service and outcomes across the end-to-end procurement lifecycle.
Global player in the energy sector
- Act as primary business interface for the procurement organization for local contract owners, and regional business support roles, supporting the Manager of the department with business management review meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment of Procurement objectives with regional/country business objectives
- Leads the on-boarding of key local stakeholders who are required to support
- Procurement approaches to the external market.
- Co-ordinate inputs to business, supplier and demand insight for category teams to inform future strategy development and to the business for process development and improvement
- Support the Department Manager in fielding and allocating demand to appropriate channels within the Procurement organisation.
- Support the Department Manager in developing and implementing cross-category regional procurement strategies, processes and plans.
- Actively Department Manager and category teams.
- Augment category management capacity as required, to include local sourcing within category guidance, performing contract set-up and handover from Sourcing; supporting contract implementation in local markets, including changes, disputes and claims; providing break-in and requisitioner support and performing high-impact expediting in accordance with procurement workload and business demand
- Supporting reporting and assurance of procurement value delivery.
- First in-country point of contact for Procurement issues resolution with Business Support teams.
- Manage country procurement indicators in compliance with existing guidelines, processes, budgets, plans and goals.
- Contract Management support for a defined scope contracts requiring active management, aligned with OMS, and as agreed with the business and category teams.
- Contract Management support for contracts in local language
- Lead agreed elements of supplier management to support category teams in procurement, including issue resolution from both suppliers and business.
- Represents the company for the country suppliers / contractors and ensures that performance requirements are understood and fulfilled
- Assurance of the integrity of all purchasing measures in regards to policies, processes, tools and standards of the company
- University degree in a technical or related equivalent business discipline or a comparable degree program.
- MCIPS/ISM qualification desirable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Procurement, hands-on experience in stakeholder management, negotiation, contracting, project management, tactical procurement, category strategy delivery, supplier management
- Languages: Dutch & English is a must
- Ariba, SAP system knowledge
- P2P knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Experience multi-disciplinary teams
Excellent primary & secondary benefits
€ 75.000,00 - € 80.000,00 /jaar