About the role
In this exciting role, you will play a major role in the development and qualification of New Product Introductions of our advanced Analog & Logic ICs.
What you will do
- Define qualification/reliability strategies for changes and new product introductions
- Support execution of qualifications to ensure timely and successful releases
- Owner of Quality & Zero Defect project gate deliverables
- Define safe launch plans and review/conclude on results
- Initiate quality improvement activities
- Support customer interactions with quality and reliability expertise
- Drive 8D-teams related to New product introductions with internal and external manufacturing sites
What you will need
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in an engineering field
- Experience with semiconductor industry
- Experienced with reliability physics in semiconductors with focus on Analog products
- High quality mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management including external production sites
- Project management skills
- Possess analytical skills and ability to apply pragmatic approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Target driven, shows initiative
About the team
You will be part of a team of 7 Quality Engineers for the Business Group Analog & Logic ICs. You also will be part of a world class team that is supported by cutting edge technology and unparalleled manufacturing capabilities. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a safe workplace at an attractive site. Most importantly, you will be able to call yourself a proud member of TeamNexperia.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.