Our client is one of the world's largest investment companies, created in 2017 from the merger of Standard Life plc and Aberdeen Asset Management PLC. Operating under the brand Aberdeen Standard Investments.
As a leading global asset manager, Aberdeen Standard Investments is dedicated to creating long-term value for our clients. The investment needs of our clients are at the heart of what we do. We offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions, as well as the very highest level of service and support.
Global Marketing is committed to maximising corporate reputation, client reach and engagement, underpinned by a strong commercial orientation. Responsibility extends to developing the business across 80 markets spanning, Institutional, Wholesale and Retail channels. The Netherlands and Ireland markets for ASI are currently serviced by 2 Marketing professionals: a Senior Marketing Manager and a Senior Marketing Executive, based in Amsterdam.
Support the Senior Marketing Manager Netherlands, Nordics & Ireland to increase brand awareness, provide platforms for engagement and support the local distribution team using the marketing mix tailored for the region.The role rationale is to cover maternity leave of our Senior Marketing Executive Netherlands & Ireland. The role will be based in Amsterdam
Support the Senior Marketing Manager Netherlands & Ireland in delivering the marketing mix in the region, engaging with ASIs marketing centres of excellence to maximise reach and impact. Responsibilities include:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the following activities
- Plan campaigns based on data-driven decision making for appropriate media mix
- Align country and channel strategy to always-on digital marketing strategy
- Develop direct email strategy in conjunction with the Digital team
- Social Media Promote ASI and its content through Social Media channels in the markets with the support of Digital team, using targeted localised strategy
- Collaborate with digital specialists on Paid Search (PPC) strategy as well as support on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) roll out across websites
- Ensure local content is developed according to digital consumption best practice working closely with digital marketing team and a keen eye on innovation
- Fully digest digital activity dashboards to ensure all digital activity is appropriate and where applicable, work closely with specialists to identify optimisations for future activity
- Own local channel website content and in the future plan and execute website updates in line with broader marketing communications strategy
Events: Manage the operational side of both sponsored and proprietary events in Netherlands and Ireland, with the support of the Events team for sponsored and flagship events, including follow up and reporting.
Campaigns: Adapt and roll out centralised brand and advertising campaigns: campaign design & structure for the markets. Adopt global standards and processes and embed best practice across the markets. Establish contact strategy and monitor reach and engagement
Content: Ensure suite of investment content e.g. articles, brochures, thought leadership and research papers available through local generation & global leverage. Establish defined contact strategies to maximise reach and engagement with content. Liaise with the markets Distribution team to ensure follow through. Maximise Distribution adoption of content and campaigns ensuring follow up to capitalise on opportunities
PR: Support local PR activities, distributing comments, setting up/coordinating interviews, proactively find opportunities in local media.
- Highly motivated, flexible, team player, great attention to details, personal initiative and ability of carrying out projects in autonomy are a must with a proven B2B / B2C track record
- Good communicator.
- Familiarity with client investment decision making processes across channels and an investment / financial services product range
- 2-3 years experience of delivering multi-media brand and capability campaigns across channels
- Good knowledge of digital and social media world
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English
- Communications skills: Listens to and communicates differing views without judgement, Speaks and writes in an effective manner that holds others attention
- Builds relationships: Establishes and maintains good working relationships based on listening and mutual respect
- Teamwork: Proactively communicates with individuals from other teams, Identifies opportunities to exchange information and experiences
- Creates client value: Is aware of the operational policies, procedures, and partnership agreements with sales offices and other departments
- Industry and market knowledge: Understands different client segments within our industry and the key requirements that they have
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Referral bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Auto van de zaak
- Game kamer
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Werken vanuit huis
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Sport abonnement
€ 3.500,00 - € 5.000,00 /maand