In this role you will report to Head of Marketing and Product Management. The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing a communications strategy to build the reputation of the brands with external stakeholders in the markets. This is also a hands-on role involving the planning, development and execution of all high quality marketing communications and measuring the effectiveness on an on-going basis.Functieomschrijving
- Devise and implement a communications strategy in partnership with various stakeholders to drive brand awareness, generate new leads, grow sales and build customer loyalty;
- Create a detailed digital and inbound marketing plan defining the digital channel strategy for each of our major market segments to provide focus and direction for the future;
- Plan and deliver an annual calendar of activities to support brand position and sales activities in order to meet business objectives;
- Create budget and manage spend to create maximum ROI across a variety of channels including events and industry exhibitions, sponsorship, PR, sales tools and online activity;
- Deliver a portfolio of hardcopy and digital sales and marketing collateral;
- Actively contribute to produce content (text) to create own collateral or serving as input to the development of collateral developed by agencies;
- Ensure consistent use of the brands across all communication channels throughout the decentralized organization;
- Continually measure the effectiveness of external communication messages and channels;
- Develop and maintain internal communications initiatives and tools (intranet, internal newsletter and narrowcasting).
Within their culture fits a no-nonsense attitude that is aimed at improvement and cooperation. You are by nature a pragmatic and energetic person and you are able to think conceptually. It is important that you are able to switch in a natural way between various departments and levels. Relevant traits and skills are:
- Marketing graduate or similar;
- 10 + years’ experience in both a strategic and an operational role in an international B2B environment;
- Experienced in digital marketing communications;
- Excellent project management skills, able to plan ahead and organize own workload and that of others;
- Capable of managing a variety of stakeholder relationships and proven ability of building relationships;
- Comfortable working in a changing international matrix organization;
- Fluent Dutch, English and preferably German or other languages;
- Ability to develop content.
An international company with 700 employees worldwide with its main manufacturing facilities located in the Netherlands and the USA.Locatie/Standplaats
Competitive compensation and benefits.