Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team in Amsterdam and step into the role of Senior Manager Marketing Respiratory Europe.
The Senior Manager Respiratory Europe will develop, support & execute marketing strategies and tactics for the full EU respiratory portfolio, ranging from Asthma, COPD, Severe Eosinophilic Asthma to Cystic Fibrosis, including future launches.
One of the key activities would be to support the pre-launch and launch procedure of a new e-connected inhaler, which could be a game changer for respiratory patients and their Healthcare Providers.
The Senior Manager Marketing Respiratory Europe is a member of the EU Respiratory commercial team. The role will require regular and extensive liaison with colleagues in the EU Respiratory Brand Team, Global Team and with country brand teams.
The role will be managing multiple projects; the successful candidate will be also working closely with other relevant functions within Teva (e.g. market access, medical affairs, commercial excellence, legal, etc.).
• Develop, deliver and support (where needed) strategic and tactical EU business plans for new and existing EU respiratory portfolio/products.
• Develop PR and communications plan to prepare/inform the market and raise awareness on EU respiratory portfolio/products.
• Develop positioning and value proposition and translate it into impactful pre-launch and launch plans and campaigns, including promotional, marketing and sales materials.
• Ensure effective and timely roll-out of business strategies to all European countries and guide affiliates in preparing the local Go To Market Action Plans (GTMAPs) based on the European launch plans.
• Lead and organize workshops and trainings for relevant key stakeholders.
• Support pricing and reimbursement strategy.
• Monitor performance and execution of marketing/commercial strategies on country level against plans and budgets.
• Monitor and support distribution (supply chain) addressing possible quality and supply issues.
• Monitor and adapt strategies according to Competitive Intelligence.
• Organize presence in major European scientific symposia and congresses.
• Build relationships with key opinion leaders and key stakeholders across Europe (one-on-one, advisory board).
• Work with colleagues in each market, R&D, Medical, Portfolio, Registration, Business Development and other business areas within Teva as required.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing or commercial functions within the pharmaceutical industry, consulting, the device or consumer industry.
• A university degree (a minimum of BSc); MSc, PhD or MBA degree would be a plus.
• High affinity with and/or background in technology, or can demonstrate the relevant knowledge through gained experience.
• Proven experience in respiratory product marketing and/or medical would be a plus.
• Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that lead to sustainable growth.
• Prior experience with branded product launches.
• Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business acumen.
• Previous experience within an international environment would be a plus.
• Fluency in English, both oral and written. Additional languages would be an advantage.
• Self-starting mindset together with a proactive and highly motivational personal style.
• Solutions orientation with a high degree of business acumen.
• Ability to prioritise and effectively handle multiple assignments/projects concurrently.
• Ability to drive projects and achieve internal consensus.
• Team player.
• Strong influencing attitude and ability to motivate others to action even without direct accountability.
• Evident social competence and cultural sensitivity and hence able to operate effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
• Highly customer-centric vision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentations competencies that enable effective communication at all levels.
• Creative and innovative in approach: someone with imagination, who brings perspective gained from other organisations, and understanding of marketing best practice and thus able to suggest novel and innovative commercial approaches.
• High affinity with technology.
• Strong focus on delivery and implementation.
• Position is based in Amsterdam, NL.
• Ability to work in a changing and flexible environment.
• Ability to handle stress and job pressure.
• Open to international travelling (up to 20%).