Senior / Manager, Finance (Based in Amsterdam, Netherlands) – Job ID: 01960
This position will provide finance support to Mapletree’s entities in Europe.
- Implement and manage the transition process for the insourcing of corporate accounting functions.
- Oversee the corporate accounting functions to support timely month-end closing.
- Ensure timely month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and audit schedules.
- Responsible for closing of accounts including reviewing accounts prepared by the property managers / operators and outsourced agents before completion of entity level closing.
- Involved in the preparation of full set of financial statements for audit of the portfolio of entities, overseeing the audit process and ensure timely submission to relevant statutory bodies.
- Working closely with tax consultants and the Mapletree tax team on filing and attending queries from the authorities from time to time.
- Also, responsible for budgeting and forecast, ensuring internal control and compliance and implementing group policies, process and systems.
- Possess a Degree in Accounting or its equivalent in Finance / Economics.
- At least 8 – 10 years of managerial experience.
- Possess good knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS, and be well versed in Europe tax regulations.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills, as you will be liaising with various parties such as inter-departments, external consultants, auditors, external property manager and operators.
- Someone who is hands-on with a good eye for detail, responsible, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the real estate industry would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate in English and Dutch language to liaise with local stakeholders and Headquarters in Singapore.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume in English indicating the Job ID to firstname.lastname@example.org We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Mapletree Management (Netherlands) B.V. shall not be responsible or liable to any recruitment firm or agency in connection with the receipt of any unsolicited information on any prospective candidate.