Senior Legal Counsel - Corporate services - fulltime - Amsterdam
For a corporate service provider we are looking for an experienced Legal Counsel who has a strong countervailing power and management capabilities. As the new Senior Legal Counsel you will be involved in the business from an early stage and you can take leadership of both the corporate and commercial legal agenda.
You will be leading a team of two highly dedicated and studious legal counsels, and your joint focus will be on all legal matters concerning the company to prevent risks that could challenge our interests and reputation.
You will operate close to the management board, providing legal advice on strategic (and ad hoc) issues and on (commercial) product development. And you will act as company secretary.
You will directly report to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Providing legal (risk) advice;
- Corporate housekeeping;
- Governance: maintaining and improving the governance and legal structure;
- Contract management;
- Training of (legal) staff on legal issues;
- Management of the legal department, which includes two legal counsels.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Master in Dutch Law (civil, corporate or notarial law);
- At least 8 years corporate legal experience;
- A strong countervailing power;
- A strong team player who has solid leadership skills;
- Sound knowledge of Wtt 2018, WFFT, GDPR;
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
If you are interested in this permanent role, please contact:
Janneke Dijkstra, NOUS Recruitment, tel: 06-38206806.