For a large bank in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior KYC Analyst. Responsibilities will be: (i) Risk assessments for Real Estate/Trust/Hedge Funds/Private Equity clients. (ii) Review these clients based on KYC requirements. Start as soon as possible. If you are interested, please read further!
The Senior KYC Analyst in Amsterdam investigates periodically if the client relationships are still in compliance with internal Client Due Diligence policies and procedures as well the Anti-Money Laundering regulations. The role is focussed on the reviews of large corporate organizations as well as SME's.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide support to meet Anti-Money Laundering /Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) requirements for Existing Client's at Periodic Reviews
- Update Client Integrity Risk Assessments
- Interpret client information relating customer source of wealth, source of funds, activity, structure and all other relevant information included in the files order to identify instances requiring escalation or needing further investigation/due diligence
- Examine transaction monitoring from client's banking systems/records detailing history, and identify irregular transactions
- General support to group regarding compliance matters in other jurisdictions where the company is active
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be living in The Netherlands!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Legal or Financial Administration
- 2+ years of relevant experience in KYC, preferably in banking industry
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Know Your Customer regulations (including AML/CFT framework) within the Financial industry
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (in English)
- Fluent in Dutch is a pré
- As a Senior KYC analyst your salary will be in between €3000,- and €4000,-
- Working in an international an dynamic environment in Amsterdam
- Fulltime position for 40 hours a week
- Travel expenses will be fully reimbursed
Are you the Senior KYC Analyst as described above? Then I would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible!
€ 3.000,00 - € 4.000,00 /maand