Functie omschrijving Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer / Systeembeheerder
- Day-to-day monitoring and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Ensure continuous service by minimizing the business impact in the event of an IT service interruption.
- Ensure systems security by actively minimizing the impact of security vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Manage the performance and capacity of the IT infrastructure, resources and capabilities.
- Responsible for an accurate and complete repository of all IT infrastructure components.
- Planning maintenance of the IT infrastructure and implement internal control, security and auditing measures.
- Provide the appropriate platforms for the business applications.
- As projectmanager define a project team and plan the main activities of the project in order to be able to execute it effectively and efficiently.
Functie eisen Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer / Systeembeheerder
- Bachelor level through experience or education in business or IT.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Profound knowledge and experience with Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, RES.
- Knowledge and experience with networking technologies (Switches, firewalls, Cisco, CheckPoint, etc.) is considered an advantage.
- Ability to learn and adapt to an ever changing technical environment.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Ability to investigate and resolve infrastructure incidents in a self-sufficient way.
- Good communication and social skills in an international environment.
- Proficient knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
- Mastering Dutch and other European languages is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel infrequently inside Europe.
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics, ICT and service activities within Europe.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles.
- Excellent terms of employment including, holiday allowance, 13th month payment, bonus, additional leave days.
- For the motorbike lovers: staff bike program, license support and staff discount on products.