For our client in private equity investment, we are searching for a senior investment accountant taking the responsibility for reporting and monitoring investments.
Our client is a leading Global Private Equity Investment Manager with more than $40 billion of assets under management and offices in Amsterdam, New York and Hong Kong. The Investment Accounting team has a centralized function in Amsterdam.
For the Investment Accounting team, the company is looking for a senior, who will gain an in-depth understanding of the private equity business, client portfolio accounting and related processes and procedures. He/she will work in an international, challenging and highly professional environment on a team where cooperation, productivity and flexibility are valued.
- Preparing and validating transaction bookings for investments, quarterly investment valuation
and other investment-related information that is uploaded into the portfolio accounting system and used for accounting, reporting and monitoring investments;
- Coordinating, Monitoring and controlling the integrity of all information in the accounting system
through ongoing review, monthly checks and targeted projects;
- Developing, preparing and analyzing monthly and annual reports for investors and management;
- Providing support to the investment teams located in the different offices during the
deal closing process, and afterwards during the various stages of the investment process, by providing them with financial and other deal related information and analysis, both on a regular as well as an ad-hoc basis;
- Providing information to other internal and external parties;
- Developing and updating Policies and Procedures to continuously improve investment
accounting and business processes throughout the organization;
- Assisting external auditors in relation to financial and control audits;
- Driving different improvement projects within the Investment Accounting Team and
participating in projects with a broader organisational reach.
- University degree (Masters qualification) ideally with qualified accounting certification;
- 3+years of experience in an audit/ fund or technical accounting related role;
- Hands on experience with accounting systems and Microsoft Excel;
- Combines focus to complete with ability to work on several tasks and projects at the same time;
- Maintains strong attention for detail;
- Focuses on consistency throughout;
- Ambition and drive;
- Ability to work in and positively contribute to a team;
- Self-starter with strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Strong communicative skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Full time position (40 hrs)
- Salary depending on experience and education between EUR 55.000 and 65.000 gross per year
- Pension scheme
up to 55,000 /jaar