At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
You have long experience in designing new products and services using human centered design practices. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also communicate it to our clients.
You are passionate about solving design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver pixel-perfect work.
We offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We will give you the most inspiring projects in the world to work on. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project's unique requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Idean â Capgemini's global Experience Design agency
We are creators. We believe that digital is not about technology but about people. Technology facilitates innovation, but it’s worthless if it is not designed around people’s needs, demands and expectations. Idean makes digital transformation work for our clients by creating and designing services and products that add meaningful value for people, making their lives significantly better. We’re not after innovation for the sake of innovation, we’re after creating freedom, spare time, awe, excitement.
We have colleagues and friends spread out over 4 continents. Altogether, that’s over 700 of us located in 25 cities.
What gets you going?
Are you looking for an employer where your personal development is the main priority? An employer that is continuously stimulating you to improve yourself? At Idean you get to change to do so. We have our Capgemini Academy and our All-you-can-train program which gives you access to more than hundreds of training sessions.
What are your ambitions? Please let us know, we would like to help you fulfill them!
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to travel and work in Europe and beyond
- A clear career framework to help you grow
- Sponsored culture events activities like theater plays, wine tasting, team trips, national gatherings
- Bonus model based on experience
- A solid pension fund agreement
- Life, travel and sick insurance
- Mobile, broadband and multiple other cool benefits
What do we expect from you?
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable and other types of product and service prototypes
- Conduct co-creation, user research and usability testing sessions with end-users and/or clients
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define design direction and concepts
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- 4+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience of usability and user centered design practices
- Real passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and strategic thinking capability
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Are you the Senior Interaction Designer we are looking for?
Please get in touch with Thijs Hooghiemstra (Business Partner Recruitment Idean)!
Do not hesitate and send your cv and motivation to email@example.com or call to 06-23653011.