For ASM based in Almere I am looking for a Senior HR Generalist that improves quality and excels in planning and organizing. Are you an HR Generalist with experience in an international environment and are you able to be successful in high tech environment? Are you a teamplayer and able to work autonomously, customer focused and great in your communication to (global) stakeholders? Then you are the Senior HR Generalist I am looking for.
ASM is a leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. ASM is a truly global company. Based in 14 countries, they benefit from a wider perspective and the advantages of bringing together the best brains in the world to create new breakthrough
At ASM, they do something extraordinary. They create opportunities. Their technology offers you choices so yo Today, the track record of scientific breakthroughs is helping to reliably manufacture chips with transistors that are just a few times bigger than a single strand of human DNA. You may not have heard of them. But, behind the scenes, they been changing your world for good for years. And they actively planning a better future for everyone. The technology roadmap they co-create with their customers, points to more innovations just beyond the horizon.
As Senior HR Generalist for the EMEA region, you are accountable for delivering HR service, processing data and providing first line support to managers and employees active in 9 different countries across different units. Under functional guidance of the Global manager HR Operations, will serve global HR Business Partners, HR Managers, Managers and Employees to establish HR Service in Europe. The role requires hands on and operational execution in a dynamic and demanding business environment. Main focus is on running and improving operational HR processes. Next to that support and contribution to local, regional and global HR Initiatives in collaboration with global HR Team is required.
- Provide, maintain and expand (online) HR information to managers and employees primarily via the HR portal
- Respond to first line questions from managers, employees and HR BP. Steer and coordinate further consultation if required to deliver full resolutions from the perspective of the case requestor
- Optimizing and updating management and personnel administration in SAP on time in full
- Plan, administer and coordinate transactional part of HR processes such as recruitment, mobility and onboarding on time in full
- Ensure hiring, transfer and exit are processed in accordance with ASM policies, processes and systems on time in full
- Cooperate and align with local Payrolls and administrators to ensure pay is processed is in line with approved changes in terms and conditions on time in full
- Perform HR Analytics and Reporting on HR Service Delivery, HR Dashboard and adhoc request from HR BP
- Enabling managers and employees to make better use of systems and processes such as HR portal, K2 and Successfactors
- Processing and documenting suppliers contracts and invoices, monitoring key metrics on SLA when relevant
- Processing, coordinating and monitoring leave, absenteeism, reintegration and company health service for the Netherlands
- Updating and archiving personnel files when appropriate
- HR Bachelor degree, minimal 5 years of experience in HR. A candidate with e.g. 20+ years of experience could be very applicable
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration and corresponding processes and systems
- Basic understanding of global, European and local ASM requirements and legislative context
HR IS (SAP) system experience preferred
- English and Dutch (verbal and written), French and German preffered
Interested in this role? Then respond now!
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Sport abonnement
- Referral bonus
- Game kamer
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Werken vanuit huis
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV