The senior HR Business Partner contributes to success by providing proactive support to EMEA Manufacturing employees, line managers and their leaders through professional advice. Elevates capability of managers through HRcoaching and advice in line with EMEA HR processes and policies and local legal requirements to manage their teams and to plan/prepare for future development and growth of the business supporting the implementation of organisational plans.
Company is operating in Retail (Food & Beverage) and is connecting with millions of customers every day with exceptional products and more than 30,000 retail stores in 80 markets.
- Ensures EMEA HR related policies and processes are adapted to be locally relevant and are implemented to support productivity, organisational growth and development of partners (employees) as part of the functional people planning process; Uses local Manufacturing benchmark information and checks local legal guidelines to ensure effectiveness and relevancy of policies, benefits and processes; Effectively partners with the business, managers and leaders of the EMEA Manufacturing;
- Implements strategic and operational plans, managing execution, and measuring results;
- Anticipates and builds functional capability by partnering with senior leaders to identify and develop key talent and manage succession;
Delivers expert advice and coaching to leaders and managers to drive high levels of engagement and performance, ensuring that a coaching culture permeates the organisation;
- Supports cultural, change management and engagement programmes that reinforce mission, values and guiding principles;
- Member of the EMEA Manufacturing management team, highlighting impact on employees in line with our Mission and Values. Providing feedback and facilitating innovative thinking around future organizational design; partner learning and development, retention strategies, succession planning and career development;
- Actively supports the creation of a world class continuous improvement culture through HR programmes and coaching;
- Provides information, or facilitates partners' (employees') ability to obtain information about benefits, compensation, training and other HR programs and services;
- Participates with the entrepreneur in works council meetings; Provides structure and reviews requests to and from the works council together with the entrepreneur;
- Leads the EMEA Manufacturing talent and performance calibrations sessions on a bi quarterly basis; Partners with the plant director for pay and bonus recommendations; Participates in the supply chain EMEA wide talent and performance calibration sessions;
- Liaises with the global manufacturing HR team on programmes and inputs into the global talent and performance calibration sessions;
In partnership with EMEA learning team, supports with and participates in the delivery and design of HR training (e.g. new manager orientation) as required, in order to support the development of management skills and knowledge. In partnership with Talent Acquisition EMEA and preferred suppliers, supports with delivery of internal and external recruitment campaigns as required;
- Expert user of the HR information system and updates hierarchy changes linking into the EMEA organization;
- Drafts documents and contracts for all HR related activities; Applies correct shift pattern allowances and works with the supervisor team, the technology function and the system supplier on Time and Attendance systems matters;
- Summarizes monthly payroll changes for payroll functions and checks whether the relevant changes are reflected correctly; Liaises with the payroll provider to ensure payroll accuracy.
- Liaises with the global mobility team for (mainly incoming) international assignments and advises on work permit needs; Liaises with the global stock administration team for stock grants and tax recording.
Manages sick leave process and liaise with ARBO, provides coaching to line managers and ensures compliancy with local legislation.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience at a senior level, preferably in an international manufacturing organization.
Bachelors or Masters degree in HR;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing;
- Excellent understanding of Dutch labor law (developments), up to date knowledge of Dutch tax, social security regulations and requirements;
- Proven confidence to challenge line managers on key HR business decisions and actions.
- Ability to be pragmatic and provide appropriate solutions in difficult HR situations
- Ability to be empathetic and tactful yet firm in difficult situations
- Strong organizational skills including proven ability to prioritise work effectively and to work independently
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality in the work environment
- Able to act in a composed, customer focused and professional approach at all times
- SAP knowledge desirable
- To work in an fast paced manufacturing environment
- Workload mix of operational, tactical and strategical tasks
- Independency and flexiblity
- Drive the People Agenda in the Netherlands
€ 80.000,00 - € 90.000,00 /jaar