As Sr. GL Accountant, you'll work with the Finance team on the transaction processing, reporting and administration of 2 different companies. The Sr. GL Accountant complete end-to-end activities regarding the administration and reconciliation of the accounts, and support the Finance Manager in completion of monthly financial reporting, planning and forecasting.
Our client is a global leader in providing solutions to the maritme office.
- General Ledger Accounting (Participate in the month end close process, including preparing and posting journals. Complete balance sheet reconciliations including identification and delivery of improvement actions. Check and align balance/suspense account. Control and correct the administrations of different entities. Analyzing Actual results against Budget and forecasts and identify opportunities for improvement)
- Payroll (Complete the monthly payroll process under the supervision of the Finance Manager, and in collaboration with the HR manager)
- Controls (Ensure proper execution and documentation of internal controls according to the company framework
- Group reporting
- Statutory Reporting (Create the annual statutory statements together with the Finance Manager)
- Management Reporting (Prepare monthly performance reports for the Netherlands management team
- Planning / Forecasting - Provide input to and assist the Finance Manager with preparation of the annual / quarterly budget and forecast processes
- Cash flow forecasting - Prepare weekly cash flow forecast schedules
- Projects and process improvements
- Drive continuous improvement of the processes, systems and activities of the Finance Team
- Participate in delivering Group Finance driven improvement projects for the Netherlands, including the internal control framework and ERP implementation
- Ad-hoc duties (Create ad-hoc analyses and reports for different departments)
- Advising the Finance Manager, and other management team members with financial data
- Respond to requests from Group Finance
- Min. Bachelor degree in Finance;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a finance background;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Proactive and self-starting attitude.
- Challenging position in a dynamic environment;
- Various projects.
55,000 - 65,000 /jaar