In this role, you will be responsible for the correct processing of accounting tasks including monthly IFRS closing and annual statutory closing of two entities in the Benelux region.
Large US based company with European and regional Headquarters in the Netherlands.
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end according to the accounting standards (IFRS)
- Lead the month end close process for two entities, ensuring all accounting is completed to strict deadlines.
- Liaise with Finance Director to ensure results are communicated to all stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring all period end reporting requirements are met to agreed standards.
- Ensure accurate balance sheet reconciliations are performed monthly and submitted on a timely basis for all accounts.
- Review of all GL account recs and follow up on outstanding, aged and reconciling items.
- Manage all salary and cost recharges and accounting through intercompany.
- Manage the year end audit in cooperation with external auditors.
- Preparing the VAT declarations and the accounting journals
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, 5+ years' experience
- Good accounting (GL) skills and accuracy with numbers
- Experience with ERP systems
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Able to speak/write in English and Dutch
- A dynamic and international environment
- A challenging role within a strong finance team
- Opportunity to grow towards finance management
€ 60.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar