We are looking for a Senior Fund Controller! Do you have a Finance related Master degree and do you have 5 years of experience within the Big4? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Please read below job description for this may be you dream career!Functieomschrijving
As a Senior Fund Controller for CBRE Global Investment Administration you'll be working in a successful and ambitious organization that is leading in the Fund Accounting of Real Estate Funds. The Senior Fund Controller for European Funds reports to the Manager Fund Accounting and works closely with the Fund CFO within CBRE Global Investors.
In this position you are responsible for the financial reporting, budget, forecast, controlling and cash flow planning for two European Retail Funds and three Joint Ventures. You are the link between the business, clients, investors, finance and Funds. You'll fulfil a key function in managing reliable and complete financial information. You carry out checks on the underlying data of the Fund and you are jointly responsible for preparing reports to external investors. Within CBRE GIA you have broad responsibilities including the preparation of liquidity forecasts, payment of dividend and budget forecast process. In addition, you provide functional management to asset finance departments across Europe.
- Manage the consolidation process including the coordination, gathering financial data from the finance teams through Europe;
- Responsible for the period-end reports, including production of the annual and quarterly reports;
- Daily partner with CFO of the Fund management;
- Indebt analytical review of the financial data processed by the various countries within CBRE GIA EMEA;
- Identify and built internal and investor required processes on budgeting, forecasting and actual reporting;
- Prepare presentations for financial- and management reports to client/investors/regulators and other stakeholders;
- Coordinate in the Fund audit process / AIFMD depository process / Services Organization Controls Reports (SOC1) on quarterly basis;
- Contribute to systems design and implementation in the financial area.
- Graduated with academic background, specializing in audit and control (Master and preferably Post Master) and preferably is a chartered accountant (RA);
- Minimum of 6 year of experience at Big 4;
- Preferable with knowledge of financial ratios associated with real estate investments;
- Solid experience with consolidation;
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and social skills;
- Accurate, independent, proactive and team player;
- Solution-oriented attitude;
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
CBRE, being the largest commercial real estate company in the world, is comprised of several business lines including leasing services, capital markets, valuations & advisory services, and property management; with regional and global capabilities in all major markets around the globe. Within property management, is our CBRE Investment Accounting & Reporting Solutions group, which is comprised of two sub-departments, CBRE Global Investment Administration being the group that provides investor clients with fund accounting, reporting and administration.
In EMEA, CBRE Global Investment Administration provides Global and Pan-European coordination for clients providing Fund & SPV Accounting, Investor Reporting and Performance Measurement services to real estate investment-companies, sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors in key financial markets. Our team of professionals offer unmatched dedication to real estate. We serve only real estate and have a history of successfully serving all real estate asset classes; including simple to complex investment structures.
We have dedicated fund and investor reporting teams in 18 countries, while also being a part of our global accounting and reporting operating platform with presence in an additional 41 countries for property accounting services to provide completely integrated services.Locatie/Standplaats
- Salary: €65.000 - €75.000,-;
- Bonus: 8% - 10%;
- Great secundairy benefits.