The Lead Functional Consultant - CRM acts as a trusted advisor and consultant for a dedicated functional area supporting all units globally.
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based chemical and pharmaceuticals company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity.
DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
They are currently building on their Global Business Technology Services Design and Build team who support their business globally with reliable and effective digital services. To help with this, we are seeking a Lead Functional Consultant - CRM for their Sittard-Geleen office.
The Lead Functional Consultant - CRM acts as a trusted advisor, providing expertise to support all business units globally, with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics. You will be part of a global team of functional and technical consultants, contributing to the vision and helping the business to modernise and utilise technology. Your key responsibilities will be;
- Assess requests for new developments and changes
- Pre-project support
- Lead implementation and upgrade projects from a functional perspective
- Information design - data, process and design specifications
- Ensure that design of IT solutions is aligned to business requirements and the organisations digital strategy
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Advise stakeholders on how information solutions can be enhanced
- Provide recommendations and contribute to the vision on how to conduct data driven Marketing and Sales activities to improve productivity and drive business growth
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, information technology or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in CRM, Adobe and other Marketing and Sales solutions
- Strong knowledge of information architecture and industry best practises
- Proven experience in training and educating professionals
- Up to date knowledge of cutting edge technologies within Marketing and Sales
- Ability to apply Design Thinking methodology in designing new business information solutions
- Excellent business acumen with strong communication skills and ability to build networks
- Ideally you have experience in multinational companies
You will work for a leading global company, using cutting edge technologies with a drive to innovate and create. You will run complex projects and contribute to the organisations vision, helping to grow your experience. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, including attractive pension and holiday schemes as well as working for a great brand.
€ 71.000,00 - € 102.000,00 /jaar