The Financial Controller works on, and coordinates the financial activities and tasks resulting in the presentation of financial and management reports.
Our client is a well known company in European countries and active in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Perform the monthly closing process on group level in a timely manner;
- Prepare monthly financial reports and other special reports as required by management and discuss with relevant counterparts;
- Perform the financial forecast process, the annual budget cycle (LRBP) and preparation of budget reports including group consolidation;
- Monitor, review and analyse the actual financial results against budgets and communicate with manager finance / budgetholders;
- Assist in the periodical cycle counting process to ensure accurate stock levels and advise management accordingly on possible risks and deviations;
- Work with and advise the CFO, Director Finance & Administration and Manager FAC on (local) finance policies and procedures, specifically from a business finance perspective and in line with company objectives, in order to support the business;
- Ongoing review of destruction levels and advising management of potential improvements;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting of the Dutch entities;
- Preparation of the annual accounts and the annual audit;
- Monitoring of projects where input from a financial control perspective is needed;
- Along with the Manager FAC, manage cash position, including oversight of the accounts receivables function;
- Ad hoc projects as defined/required by Local Management, Manager FAC, Director F&A, and CFO;
- Update and maintain the AO/IC;
- Maintain the fixed asset administration.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in an economic direction;
- Knowledge of Dutch-GAAP and preferably also IFRS;
- Knowledge of MS-Office (specifically Excel) and Navision;
- Be able to map processes and optimise them;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Great benefits such as a 13th month and 30 holidays;
- Informal and driven environment.
€ 60.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar