The organization is looking for a Senior Controller to manage what comes in and out of the biggest digital production company on the planet. In this role, you are dedicated to the reporting and analyses of the organizations group finance and results.
The organization is a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. They are building a purely digital advertising and marketing services business for global, multi-nationals, regional, local and millennial-driven influencer brands. The company is active in over 18 countries with over 1,200 people. Although the company its HQ is in London, the financial backbone of the organization is operating from the office in Hilversum.
- In this full-time position, you handle the progress and delivery of our consolidated monthly reporting to the boards of the organization - our new mothership that supercharges our single P&L model and motto;
- Reporting directly to our CFO and group controller, you'll work at the intersection of Finance, HR and Operations to bring key information streams together;
- You'll do analyses and reporting of the group finances and results;
- You'll collaborate closely with our shared service teams in Hilversum and our local administration teams in the Americas and Europe to meet and deliver on deadlines;
- Together with our global team of controllers, you contribute to our monthly, quarterly and yearly tax filings in the 10 countries the organization operates in;
- You also look after statutory audits, as the group audit is part of your responsibility too.
- At least 5 years experience within a International fast-growing company;
- Preferably, you've worked in the digital media industry before;
- You're fluent in English and Dutch;
- You're familiar with both Dutch and foreign tax schemes;
- Ideally, you're already familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Any prior experience with Exact Globe and LucaNet (our consolidation software of choice) is a plus.
- Work experience in a global organization
- an informal and pleasant working environment in a beautiful office in Hilversum
- A full time working schedule with flexible hours
- Great lunch and even better parties and winter sports
- Appropriate compensation