A stimulating opportunity for an enthusiastic Financial Controller with a positive and collaborative attitude (32hrs).
You will be working on accounting matters of the legal entities of Schibsted Media Group, reporting to the Finance Manager in Amsterdam whilst working closely with the head office finance teams located in Oslo and Barcelona.
Schibsted Media Group is an international media group with approximately 7300 employees in 22 countries. Schibsted Marketplaces represents the international online classifieds pillar within Schibsted Media Group. Schibsted Marketplaces is a leading online classifieds business in Europe. We have operations in several mature markets in Western Europe as well as in a range of fast-growing markets in Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America. Some of our classified sites are Leboncoin.fr in France, OLX.com in Brazil, Infojobs.net in Spain, Blocket.se in Sweden and Finn.no in Norway. Schibsted Marketplaces is a highly dynamic business and is continuously expanding into new markets. Our head office is located in Oslo, sharing office space with the parent company, Schibsted Media Group.
- You will ensure that our legal entities are in good standing from an accounting, statutory, legal and compliance perspective.
- You will be responsible for all accounting matters of our legal entities (holding and joint venture companies). You will take care that all activities are properly accounted for, including all activities relating our subsidiaries & other transactional activities, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- In your role as Financial Controller, you will take care of the payments including intercompany payments to group companies.
- You will be responsible for the IFRS financial monthly reporting to our head office in Oslo and other shareholders. Next to this, you will also prepare the forecast & budget for our legal entities; in this role you will have direct contact with all stakeholders.
- You will take care of VAT declarations and assist in other tax related matters.
- You will be in charge to prepare the yearly annual reports of our legal entities according to Dutch GAAP or IFRS; you will be responsible for the yearly external audit and have direct contact with the auditors.
- You will assist the finance manager in other tasks relating the daily management of the holding companies. You will assist in the follow ups on the transactions from a legal perspective, which includes corporate secretarial activities.
- We work with exact online (accounting) and SAP (for reporting purposes).
- Pro active self starter, able to work with great level of independence
- Trustworthy and flexible person, positive attitude towards change
- HBO/HEAO accounting education
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience, preferably with an accounting firm or Trust company
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Committed to meet team goals and deadlines
- Analytical approach to solving issues
- Working experience with exact online and SAP is preferred
- Unique position within an international and dynamic environment
- Possibility to build and strengthen the finance team
€ 50.000,00 - € 55.000,00 /jaar