I am looking for an experienced Senior Finance Associate for a Biotech start-up. You will be end 2 end responsible for the accounting process and reporting directly towards the Finance Director.
AM-Pharma is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary recombinant human Alkaline Phosphatase (AP) therapeutics. Its most advanced asset, known as recAP, is a fully human recombinant form of AP. Their other product is a life saving drug for acute kidney failure. The company is gearing up to build the organization that will deliver on the next phase of evolution.
The company culture of AM-Pharma is built on four important competences: Collaboration, Quality Orientation, Accountability and Resilience. At AM-Pharma we work together in a constructive, collaborative and team-oriented way, towards achieving the company objectives without losing sight of our own objectives. We put the common interest of the company above our own individual interest.
About the role
As a Sr. Finance Associate, you will focus on executing all finance operations of AM-Pharma. In this role you are the first point of contact for all operational finance related questions from the organization, responsible the end 2 end accounting process. You will be reporting to the Director Finance.
We are looking for a pro-active individual to provide accounting services in an effective and efficient manner and identify ways to improve accounting operations.
Tasks & responsibilities
- General Ledger Accounting
- Month-end and year-end closings
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- AP and AR
- Maintaining vendor data
- Being accountable for workflow monitoring (approval process)
- Salary process (manage the process)
- Project related finance tasks
Your experience & knowledge
- Bachelors Finance/Accounting
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience (preferably in bio-tech)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Familiar in working with Microsoft 365, AFAS, and Office, Exact Online
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Complete new office at WTC Utrecht
- 36 or 38 hour contract negotiable
- Fully paid contribution by AM-Pharma
- 30 holidays
- Public transport fully covered
Do you recognise yourself? Apply now!
€ 60.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar