Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity configurations for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the electrical design, realization and to a limit extend qualifying of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
The Electrical Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Responsible for the technical content of the Technical Product Documentation.
- Configuration management of the Technical Product Documentation.
- Management of the electrical infrastructure between modules in the products.
- Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electrical infrastructure products.
- Implementation of engineering changes into the products.
- Interfacing with other Electrical Mechanical Engineers.
- Interfacing with other disciplines and project teams.
- Manage outsourcing of various electrical infrastructure products.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Represent project team in several meetings.
Bachelor / Master degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- 10+ year experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design.
- Experience with 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience in NX.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products.
Within EDEV, the group System Electrical Layout is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the complete ASML products.
The Electrical Mechanical Engineer reports to the manager of the System Electrical Layout group.
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding