We are looking for Designers who are ready to develop themselves and be part of technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, ASML pushes the boundaries in technology. Trinamics helps ASML to find the best talent. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
As an Electrical Safety Control designer, you are defining, realizing and maintaining a machine wide Safety handling (control) infrastructure, by implementing human safety and machine damage functions for existing and new products.
The Electrical Safety Control designer is responsible for the following:
- Team member in an Electronic Development team, contributing to multidisciplinary project deliverables
- Define, document and maintain specifications of safety control infrastructure with strong focus on software (SIEMENS PLC Software).
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions including creating buy in at stakeholders.
- Create work breakdown for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers & act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Multiple years as Electrical Control designer in multidisciplinary design teams
- Experience with general electrical engineering principles, development methods and processes.
- Has experience with industrial networks like Profibus, Profinet including SIEMENS PLC, both hardware and software.
- Worked with datacommunication of PLC’s with servers (OPC-UA, Prodave, ….)
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control.
- Knowledge and experience of safety systems and international standards (like IEC62061, ISO13849-1 etc) is preferred
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Strong quality focus
- Self propelling and committed to bring solutions towards our customers
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable)
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospectsand excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any furthe rquestions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy Leijten.