This is a mobile app and its mission is to become part of people’s everyday life by making transportation more affordable, efficient and safe. It has extended its service in Latin America, starting from Peru. Today, it’s the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in this region, serving millions of rides every day.
This organization has opened a tech hub in Amsterdam and is realizing a vision of Machine Learning-enabled Microservices stack with a strong focus on CI/CD and Kubernetes.
They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will help them manage. develop and optimize their infrastructure. They have multiple complex systems running on Kubernetes clusters. Looking for someone who has the traditional Linux background and has a strong knowledge of scaling and load balancing.
What you need to have:
- 5 years of experience working in a DevOps team
- 2 years working on a public cloud provider
- 2 years experience with a programming language (Python, Go or Ruby)
- 1-year experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience working with Kubernetes
What you’ll receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast and daily lunch on a very low cost
- A great opportunity to participate in cutting edge training and conferences
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people
Please contact Courtney Cox for more information