The position will require an individual to solve customer support issues on a higher level in a mixed mode by either; visiting the end-user’s desk location, working "remotely" from the IT department office, or at the client’s Performance Bar location(s) serving customers face to face in real time. This role is wholly office-based at Nike’s European Headquarters (EHQ) in Hilversum, Netherlands. However, some travel and flexibility is required. The role is part of a team of dedicated Deskside Technicians at Nike EHQ, and will report to the local Team Lead based onsite.
The Senior role requires the individual to provide support to equipment and other systems used by End users. The Senior part for this role is focused on VIP (Managers. Directors) and Event Support at the EHQ. The soft skills are of same importance as the Technical skills.
- Perform field services duties as required by the incident;
- Operate a walk-up “Performance Bar” in the client office resolving issues in real time;
- Respond to customer walk-ups/shoulder taps in an efficient manner;
- Support of;
- o Windows 10 and Apple OS/X devices.
- iOS, Android and Windows phones
- iPads and Windows tablets
- Hardware peripherals
- Microsoft Office Suites (13/16/0365) on Windows and Mac
- AV/VC and networking equipment
- Perform Installs, moves, adds, changes (IMAC);
- Operational monitoring and reporting of issues/problems;
- Incident and Problem determination and resolution;
- Troubleshoot network connectivity within the site;
- Required Qualifications
- Very strong sense of customer service (this is a customer facing role)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English (Dutch is a benefit but not a requirement)
- Preferred experience VIP support
- Team-oriented / team player / ability to share ideas as well as listen to ideas
- Proactive mindset, with an ability to react quickly and efficiently to issues as they occur
- Flexibility to work schedule
- Knowledge of Service-Now, or a similar ITSM toolset
- Advanced proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Applications (2013 and higher)
- Advanced Apple knowledge (MacBook, iPhone)
- A Minimum of 3 till 4 years of experience in Onsite Deskside support (Field Service)
The right choice for your business Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration and application and strategic staffing services to national and multi-national enterprises around the world. We have close to 22,000 employees in 35 countries in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. Our clients represent a broad spectrum of markets and industries, including financial and banking services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities.
To exceed the expectations of our customers, employees and shareholders through technology solutions and innovation.
To be the best provider of technology, globally recognized and admired as a strategic partner, and act with passion and energy to serve and delight our customers