The Demand Planner works to develop and execute supply chain solutions which support business objectives, including S&OP, demand planning, and product launch support.
Job location is in the Heerlen-Maastricht area (south of the Netherlands near the Belgium & German border)
International organization - location is in the Heerlen-Maastricht area (south of the Netherlands near the Belgium & German border)
The Demand Planner works to develop and execute supply chain solutions which support business objectives, including S&OP, demand planning, and product launch support. Partners with global and EMEA supply chain teams as well as Sales/Marketing to manage product supply and inventory. Supports process improvement opportunities throughout each stage of the product life-cycle, new product launch planning and execution, product rationalization, E2E demand planning operations management and S&OP.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactive demand forecast by working closely with Sales/Marketing and supply chain teams to develop, utilize, and improve best practice processes;
- Lead regional S&OP cycle;
- Review, challenge, and amend the statistical forecast in conjunction with regional tender volume requirements to improve forecast accuracy;
- Active involvement with regional tender management, product launches and acquisitions to generate an optimal forecast;
- To align the volume forecast with the fiscal forecast through a robust S&OP process;
- Educate Marketing and the countries on the demand planning process and impact of forecasting on the business;
- To be able to communicate with all levels of the organization in a clear, concise, and accurate manner;
- To use excellent analytical and numerical skills to understand, interpret, and utilize data and in-formation;
- Keep management updated with KPI's.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning.
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using SAP R/3, APO
- Ability to work with diverse groups across the whole supply chain.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to thrive in a complex, matrix and growing organization
- Ability to overcome ambiguity, imperfect data, and the limits of process definition to achieve exceptional and timely results
- Flexible and adaptable to change - does not require rigid rules and can effectively function in an fluid environment
- Strong understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards related E2E Supply Chain concepts
- Ability to assess, analyze, and condense complex data or situations
- Ability to project possible future outcomes and scenarios based on available data
- Ability to adapt to changing customer and Organizational requirements
- Proven ability to meet and maintain customer expectations and requirements
- Good influence management skills and ability to successfully work across geographical boundaries via phone and virtual meetings
Competitive salary and benefits package (also you will work for a company who actively contributes to society)
* Flexible working environment;
* Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
* Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
* Tax advantages on commuting, fitness plan, bicycle plan;
* Training possibilities
* Private Lease possibilities