Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support that manages a portfolio of client companies. You will strive to provide high quality services to our clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding Citco's business and help to maintain and improve Citco's operational procedures.
Job Duties in Brief:
- As your main focus you will be responsible for all legal and corporate matters for client companies;
- Proactively initiate and support our marketing and sales efforts by developing network of professionals and advising existing clients and prospects on (new) products;
- Communicate with clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide;
- Draft Risk Analysis Reports (RAR's) and adequately determine risk rating;
- Draft legal documents, review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties;
- Signal any legal/tax issue of a client transaction and liaise with the client and/or advisor.
- University degree in corporate or fiscal law with at least 3 years' experience in a comparable position, exposure to multinational investment structures is a definite advantage;
- Commercial, service-minded, hands-on and dynamic attitude plus international mind-set;
- Willingness to further develop (international) tax and company law knowledge;
- Responsible, reliable and ability to work within a team;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
- Fluent English is essential and Dutch is preferred.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.