Senior AccountantFor one of our client in Den Haag, we are looking for the senior account who will be responsible for the accounting activities related to the accumulation and compilation of financial data for financial reports. If you are someone who enjoys being solely responsible for accounting administration and who can manage the processing of all AP/ AR transactions, then please look into the role description and click on the apply button to proceed further.
Key Areas of Responsibility & Duties
• Independently prepares and coordinates the execution of month, quarter and year-end procedures for each legal entity.
• Prepares journals and accounts all entries (GL and sub-ledgers) based on input received from Payroll, Global Mobility and other sources.
• Proactively working towards synergy with Payroll, Global Mobility and other parties on timely and accurate deliverance of accounting data.
• Using advanced professional knowledge acts as an advisor to a variety of internal and/or external requests regarding cost analysis and financial statements
• Proposes new work approaches, methods, and policies to optimize performance and to ensure adherence to industry regulations and organizational standards
• Contributes to the development of policies and practices related to accounting
• Keeps on top of trends related to internal accounting and incorporates this information into work assignments
• Actively seeks mentorship and learning to improve the product or technical knowledge and skill set
• Prepares and analyzes inter-company invoices, various management reports and account reconciliations and ensures the accurate and timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Oversees cash flow management,prepares internal financial statements and segment reports
• Supports budgeting, forecasting activities and timely year-end audit
• Investigates, researches, and analyzes information and issues related to internal accounting
• To communicate information related to cost analyses and internal financial statements
Required Skills –
• Bachelors degree with minimum 5 years of work experience in Accounting
• Strong knowledge of month, quarter and year-end procedures.
• Experience with accounts receivables, accounts payables, banking entries and general entries.
• Enjoys working independently
• Strong communication skills - Dutch and English
Our client can offer –
• Competitive Salary and attractive bonus structure
• The vibrant and international working environment in the center of Den Haag.
• Career growth opportunities
If you are someone who enjoys designing and developing processes, practices, and methodologies in accounting, then share your CV to Shilpa@savvy-group.eu or call +31683847044 for any questions you might have regarding the role.