ND Group is a private equity and holding company based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
We do private equity with emotion.
Our focus is on the people and personalities behind our investments, knowing that real value resides in a management team with spirit, a belief in what it is doing and a dedication to its business. We also seek long term, sustainable value and prioritize flexibility, both in terms of decision-making and investment selection.
We support businesses of all sizes, at all stages of growth and across a variety of sectors. Our experience operating companies in challenging regions of the world also means we look beyond the geographical comfort zone of traditional investment firms. Where others might see risk, we have the experience to see opportunity.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Communications & PR Specialist who will be responsible for the duties listed in the following.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Public Relations strategy: Creation of proactive and reactive media relations strategies, building and growing relationships with international, national and local editors and reporters, and amplifying holding priorities (e.g. services, consumer, and other major brand milestones). Pitch stories and press releases to national, regional and local media.
- Executive positioning: Proactively identify opportunities for senior and functional leaders to engage in public and media relations; support the design and execution of leadership positioning plans; coach leaders for impact.
- General communications: Lead communications projects managed in the department as appropriate, including research, analysis and planning.
- Content design, creation, and management: Create public relations plans and materials to support effective and prioritised communications, including press releases, fact sheets, bylined articles, messaging documents, speeches and other communications materials. This includes the development of content strategies and material for the social media channel of the holding and its daughter companies.
- Relationship management: Manage relationships between department and other company functions to create prioritized communications for internal and external audiences.
- Media Monitoring: Scan media channels for mentions of the company and predict possible impact.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a writing /editing or public relations role.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication.
- Prefer candidates to live close to Eindhoven.
- Exceptional communications and writing skills preferably native English speaker.
- Background in digital copywriting, content strategy, and content management.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Deep knowledge of social media.
- Hands on experience with MS Office.
- Proven ability to work independently and proactively, as well as with a team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment, and able to juggle multiple projects on short deadlines.
- Proven experience getting press coverage in multiple markets.
- Technology and digitally savvy.
- Fast adopter.
- Ability to develop strategic communications to advance the goals and objectives of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Increases in brand love, brand awareness, company reputation, earned media value and quality placements.