In this role you will gain global responsibility over the external Marketing spend including amongst others creative agencies, content production, digital agencies, artwork & design agencies.
My client is one of the most dynamic organisations with a large global footprint in its industry.
For this position, you will gain responsibility over:
- The development of marketing category strategies
- Drive and develop regional and global sourcing strategies while outsourcing
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders
- Understands indirect material spends across the business, analyses category markets and translates into actionable strategies and forward-looking analyses.
- Ensures an efficient Supplier Management for the sub-categories in scope, including agency performance evaluations, KPI delivery monitoring, and continuous improvement projects
- 30+ million euro portfolio
The successful candidate has the following background:
- At least 4+ years of procurement experience
- Experience in indirect procurement is a must, 2 years of marketing procurement
- Experience in complex multinational organisations is a must
- Demonstrated project management and tender management experience
- Fluency in English is a must, another European language is desirable
- EU working permit is required
A market conform salary.
Opportunity in one of the biggest and most professional procurement organisations in Amsterdam.
Plenty of growth opportunities
55,000 - 65,000 /jaar